Saturday, May 19, 2012

PIXLR tutorial: DARK ART

     Before all of this, I just want to stress out my quote.

ART IS JUST LIKE SCIENCE. THE KEY TO CREATIVITY IS EXPERIMENT. ^^

So what is PIXLR?

      Pixlr is a free online photo editor. If you don't have an Adobe Photoshop, this would be the best alternative to use. What I love about Pixlr is that it has 3 features.

1. The PHOTO EDITOR.
      This is my favorite among the three because it's so close to Adobe. This used to be my stepping stone to photo editing. I practiced here and learned a lot about some of Adobe's features. If you want to excel in editing, you must try this. ^^








2. The PIXLR-O-MATIC.
      This has built-in or ready made effects for those who don't have time to experiment. Pixlr-o-matic is also available as a download, on Facebook, as an Chrome web app and for your iOS or Android device.
3. The PIXLR EXPRESS.
      This is like an upgraded version of Pixlr-o-matic. Try it to see how amazing it is. ^^

      Now, lets go to the Dark art editing with half-skulled face. What I used here is the PHOTO EDITOR. Watch this tutorial.




Here is the end product. I just remembered this tutorial when my cousin made my picture his profile pic.. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Comments

Blogger Widgets