Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photography: My new found addiction!

      Well, addiction is an exaggeration but who knows? It might be true someday. XD Whenever I see a professional photo shoot like those on National Geographic Channel (book) and on magazines , I get marveled on how a picture can portray a lot of things... Yeah, curiosity got me.. hehe


   


This is my ate resting on a mangosteen tree. I took this photo on our Lola's house







The cloud's beauty at Lakewood amazed me so I took this shot with my mom as the subject and putting the scenery on the background.




Still at Lakewood with my brother. Put some modifications to add some effects ^^


I just love the sunset drama XD







Going to add some later.. I'm already sleepy.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Comments

Blogger Widgets