Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS



      ART plus TECHNOLOGY equals my HABIT. Now, my  new addiction is video editing. Thanks to SYMBIANIZE I got  ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CS3, a tool that lets you edit your video with an amazing effects. Unfortunately, only Filipinos are allowed to sign up here. 
       I just learned the basics through video tutorials. I downloaded some videos from VIDEOCOPILOT and some from YOUTUBE.



      Here are my first creations using Adobe After Effects. ^^








4 comments:

  1. pwde favor pahingi link kung saan mo download kung adobe flash effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. dustinbalgos@ymail.com .. e2 uRL ko sa fb https://www.facebook.com/painsama6 paturo narin kung pano gamitin yung adobe after effects sa video mo lng ilagay ha :D nahihirapan kse ako pag tumitingin ako sa youtube walang instructions para sa mga beginners :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep na send ko na.. :D beginner pa din ako eh.. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Comments

Blogger Widgets