Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Adobe Photoshop: Drawing real eyes


     I've been wondering how artists draw real eyes since the day I began to draw. Then I began to watch some video tutorial in youtube on how to draw real eyes in a traditional way (that is with pencil and paper).
     Recently, i got involved with adobe editing, that is about a year now. I edited one of my pictures and came up with the picture I call "The redhead werewolf".

     Here, the eye is not so detailed. I just added some orange color layered above the black circle and put some touch of yellow. I also put little white color to make it look real (I think this is the SECRET to making it real).
     Now, I got this idea to make a tutorial to help newbie adobe users (now I think I am this helpful.. lol). Here is the video that I uploaded 3 months ago.




   Here, you can see that I used specialized brushes I downloaded on brushesdownload.com. I think the circle one is called the "Ring of fire"  but unfortunately, I forgot the other one :(. After making such an eye, you can
copy this and paste to you picture to replace your eyes or you can just do this directly on your eye. You just have to make sure that you do it in a separate layer so that you would no ruin your picture. And so I came up with this edited picture of me (some say it looks creepy XD).


     I hope this tutorial helped you. Have a good day. :D

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Pano gumawa nito? Paturo naman oh. Pwede magkita tayo in person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang hirap naman pala nito kung titingnan mo lang at babasahin ang article. Sana sa personal may magturo. Wala talaga akong pasenya sa mga ganitong mahirap na bagay. Kaya doon na lang ako sa mga basic editing like cropping photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang kailangan mo jan eh ung 2P's

    PASSION
    and
    PASENSYA

    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick Comments

Blogger Widgets